Liz Richards, author of Super Snacks presents a workshops on ‘unprocessing’ your snack foods.
- Want to start ‘unprocessing’ your children’s lunchboxes?
- You know you shouldn’t be using ‘processed’ snacks but don’t know any alternatives?
- Not sure where to start and what to use?
Liz Richards from Simple Nourishment has got you covered! Join Liz on March 2 to share her tips on how to easily move from ‘packaged’ to ‘healthy handmade’ snacks.
Learn how to simply and quickly create nourishing, delicious snack foods that fuel you and your whole family from gym class to after school soccer. Liz’s focus is around you spending less time in the kitchen yet making snack foods that are just bursting with ‘yum factor’, full of wholesome goodness and use easily found ingredients.
Spend an evening with Liz as she shows you just how easy ‘unprocessing’ is! She will walk you through 5 of her favourite recipes, sharing tips and tricks on how to meet basic intolerances or restrictions.
- Super Snacks Cookbook
- Workshop presentation and tasting of 5 recipes
- Free nuts & seeds mini bags
Tickets are limited so book early – an evening not to be missed