Lesley Russell has spent a lifetime as a professional cook, and cooking teacher. She was also the cook who set TMix+ magazine on its journey, as the magazines inaugural head chef. Throughout her career, she has been a wonderful pastry chef and baker. As Lesley writes: The smell of baking that permeates my house just cant be bought from any shop. For me, its the smell of nurturing, welcome, love and the smell of home. Her recipes for TMix+ have always been aimed at the home cook, while using the wizardry of the Thermomix to great advantage. As she writes in her introduction to Baking, The Thermomix is the bakers best friend. It can whip up a cake batter in no time and the knead function never fails to impress me. Baking includes more than 70 recipes, from simple biscuits and muffins to marvellous cakes, and a selection of breads that will turn any keen Thermomix user into a master bread maker.
For Nico Moretti, founder of Cooking Passions Cooking School, cooking isn’t just about making something to eat; it’s about creating something to share. “Food for Friends” is an expression of this philosophy – a cookbook of inspiring and sociable food designed to deliver maximum flavour with a minimum of fuss.
“Food for Friends” is packed with 60 fast and flavoursome dishes (including over 30 recipes with Thermomix Methods) that redefine the meaning of “convenience” food. From how to cook the perfect steak to a “Decadent” Chocolate Mudcake, Nico Moretti’s recipes will thrill your tastebuds, dazzle your friends and help turn your kitchen into the best restaurant in town.
For Thermomix Users – As with “Delicious Journeys”, the revised “Food for Friends” is a Conventional cookbook which include the Thermomix Methods on the same page as the Conventional Method, allowing you the opportunity to see how those recipes have been converted over.
Once again, Tenina creates a fun, light-hearted and welcoming cooking atmosphere, with a remarkable yet achievable menu. Her culinary creativity mixes with her humble and organic style to produce great new meal ideas with both new and familiar approaches.
This is our seventh cookbook for thermo cookers and thermomix, and we couldn't be more thrilled with it! With over 100 simple and satisfying real-life recipes from alyce's kitchen, there are delicious recipes to suit everyone, every day. If you have a thermo cooker you'll know that it makes cooking faster and easier. You can cook from scratch and cook more often - but you need the right recipes! This book shows you how to get the best out of your thermo cooker with recipes that reflect the rhythm of everyday life. The Monday to Friday rush is covered with pre-prepared breakfasts, tasty lunchbox options and quick meals. Then, when you've got a little more time on the weekends, there are slow cooks, baked goods and investment flavour makers to stock up on. There's also an entertaining menu, creative ways to use up leftovers and sweet treats for when a little indulgence is in order. With Alyce's collection of never-fail recipes it's easy to put nourishing and delicious food on your table every day of the week.
• A focus on real-food ingredients, you can feel good knowing exactly what your family is eating
• No jars of pasta sauce, cans of soup or microwave required, and no ridiculous clean up either. Just quality ingredients, brought together by the magic of the thermo cooker
• Full colour photograph with every single recipe
• Easy-to-follow formatting and symbols for smooth sailing in the kitchen
• Variations to suit vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free and refined-sugar free diets
• Majority of recipes can be completed start to finish in less than 30 minutes
• Huge variety of recipes to suit every single day, from extravagant entertaining to quick weeknight meals
• 18 ‘waste not’ recipes showing you how to turn leftovers and gluts of seasonal produce into delicious meals
• Recipe ‘guides’ showing you how to turn whatever ingredients you have on hand into a delicious and nutritious meal
• Alyce’s list of pantry, fridge and freezer staples + how to store food
• Alyce’s guides to entertaining, preparing food in advance, shopping lists, food styling + more
• Lazy breakfast loaf (fresh bread from scratch, no need to knead, shape or even touch the dough!)
• Coconut yoghurt (thick, creamy and completely dairy free)
• Korean rice bowl (meat, veggies and rice all cooked in the TC in under 30 minutes)
• One bowl mushroom spaghetti (cooked entirely in the TC bowl, even the pasta!)
• Baos (dough made from scratch in the TC and then steamed in the steaming tray)
• Butterscotch ice cream (scoop and serve straight from the freezer)
• Individual baked cheesecakes (cooked entirely in the TC, no oven required!!)
• Healthy hoisin sauce (high in protein and ready in 15 minutes)
• Easy kimchi-kraut (traditionally made, without the hard labour!)
• Quick toffee caramel sauce (7 minutes, done and delicious)
Janie Turner & Rosie Laljee
Fast and Easy Indian Cooking is the bestselling collection of 124 Indian recipes which brings together the Thermomix® expertise of Janie Turner and Rosie Laljee’s lifelong passion for Indian cuisine. From baltis to bhajees, from chutneys to chapatis, you will find within this superb recipe treasure a feast of authentic Indian cooking.
This gorgeous book captures the rich diversity, exciting flavours and exotic taste sensations offered by the many food cultures of the vast Indian subcontinent.
With each recipe, the authors Janie Turner and Rosie Laljee share their boundless passion and in-depth knowledge of Indian cuisine. Their treasured recipes will take you on a culinary journey of discovery, enabling you to experience the wonders of authentic Indian cooking.
Having sold over 40,000 copies, the first edition of Fast and Easy Indian Cooking published in 2009 became a worldwide favourite, offering cooks an inspiring reference book with recipes ranging from everyday Indian dishes to sensational Indian feasts.
Now comprehensively updated for the Thermomix® TM5 as well as TM31, this new edition captures another ten years of the authors’ exploration of Indian food and their love of sharing their extensive knowledge with cooks everywhere.
Each of the 124 recipes is now beautifully illustrated with rich photography to help you enjoy great success as you discover the tasty world of Indian food.
I Love Chocolate I Love Thermomix – 87 mouth-watering and delicious recipes from Janie Turner and eight master chocolatiers. Janie uses her Thermomix expertise to make it easy to cook, bake and create with chocolate. Includes a valuable chapter on ganaches and tempering chocolate too. This gorgeous book will delight your eyes and treat your taste buds!
Alain Roux, Chef Patron of The Waterside Inn, 3 Michelin Stars, writes on the back cover: “If you are a chocolate enthusiast, you will love the chocolate recipes in this book, and it’s a real pleasure that they are uniquely presented with Thermomix instructions. I know many of the featured chocolatiers and this is a great opportunity to indulge yourself in their easy-to-make chocolate creations!”
Master Chocolatiers contributing: Beverley Dunkley, Dirk Schonkeren, Iain Burnett, John Huber, John Slattery, Mark Tilling, Ruth Hinks, Thierry Dumouchel
Mark Tilling, winner of BBC’s Bake Off Crème de la Crème says, “Janie has assembled a fabulous collection of recipes from professional chocolatiers in a most beautiful book, and with her excellent Thermomix knowledge she has made them easily achievable at home.”