Lesley Russell has spent a lifetime as a professional cook, and cooking teacher. She was also the cook who set TMix+ magazine on its journey, as the magazines inaugural head chef. Throughout her career, she has been a wonderful pastry chef and baker. As Lesley writes: The smell of baking that permeates my house just cant be bought from any shop. For me, its the smell of nurturing, welcome, love and the smell of home. Her recipes for TMix+ have always been aimed at the home cook, while using the wizardry of the Thermomix to great advantage. As she writes in her introduction to Baking, The Thermomix is the bakers best friend. It can whip up a cake batter in no time and the knead function never fails to impress me. Baking includes more than 70 recipes, from simple biscuits and muffins to marvellous cakes, and a selection of breads that will turn any keen Thermomix user into a master bread maker.
For Nico Moretti, founder of Cooking Passions Cooking School, cooking isn’t just about making something to eat; it’s about creating something to share. “Food for Friends” is an expression of this philosophy – a cookbook of inspiring and sociable food designed to deliver maximum flavour with a minimum of fuss.
“Food for Friends” is packed with 60 fast and flavoursome dishes (including over 30 recipes with Thermomix Methods) that redefine the meaning of “convenience” food. From how to cook the perfect steak to a “Decadent” Chocolate Mudcake, Nico Moretti’s recipes will thrill your tastebuds, dazzle your friends and help turn your kitchen into the best restaurant in town.
For Thermomix Users – As with “Delicious Journeys”, the revised “Food for Friends” is a Conventional cookbook which include the Thermomix Methods on the same page as the Conventional Method, allowing you the opportunity to see how those recipes have been converted over.
Once again, Tenina creates a fun, light-hearted and welcoming cooking atmosphere, with a remarkable yet achievable menu. Her culinary creativity mixes with her humble and organic style to produce great new meal ideas with both new and familiar approaches.
This is our seventh cookbook for thermo cookers and thermomix, and we couldn't be more thrilled with it! With over 100 simple and satisfying real-life recipes from alyce's kitchen, there are delicious recipes to suit everyone, every day. If you have a thermo cooker you'll know that it makes cooking faster and easier. You can cook from scratch and cook more often - but you need the right recipes! This book shows you how to get the best out of your thermo cooker with recipes that reflect the rhythm of everyday life. The Monday to Friday rush is covered with pre-prepared breakfasts, tasty lunchbox options and quick meals. Then, when you've got a little more time on the weekends, there are slow cooks, baked goods and investment flavour makers to stock up on. There's also an entertaining menu, creative ways to use up leftovers and sweet treats for when a little indulgence is in order. With Alyce's collection of never-fail recipes it's easy to put nourishing and delicious food on your table every day of the week.
• A focus on real-food ingredients, you can feel good knowing exactly what your family is eating
• No jars of pasta sauce, cans of soup or microwave required, and no ridiculous clean up either. Just quality ingredients, brought together by the magic of the thermo cooker
• Full colour photograph with every single recipe
• Easy-to-follow formatting and symbols for smooth sailing in the kitchen
• Variations to suit vegan, vegetarian, dairy free, gluten free and refined-sugar free diets
• Majority of recipes can be completed start to finish in less than 30 minutes
• Huge variety of recipes to suit every single day, from extravagant entertaining to quick weeknight meals
• 18 ‘waste not’ recipes showing you how to turn leftovers and gluts of seasonal produce into delicious meals
• Recipe ‘guides’ showing you how to turn whatever ingredients you have on hand into a delicious and nutritious meal
• Alyce’s list of pantry, fridge and freezer staples + how to store food
• Alyce’s guides to entertaining, preparing food in advance, shopping lists, food styling + more
• Lazy breakfast loaf (fresh bread from scratch, no need to knead, shape or even touch the dough!)
• Coconut yoghurt (thick, creamy and completely dairy free)
• Korean rice bowl (meat, veggies and rice all cooked in the TC in under 30 minutes)
• One bowl mushroom spaghetti (cooked entirely in the TC bowl, even the pasta!)
• Baos (dough made from scratch in the TC and then steamed in the steaming tray)
• Butterscotch ice cream (scoop and serve straight from the freezer)
• Individual baked cheesecakes (cooked entirely in the TC, no oven required!!)
• Healthy hoisin sauce (high in protein and ready in 15 minutes)
• Easy kimchi-kraut (traditionally made, without the hard labour!)
• Quick toffee caramel sauce (7 minutes, done and delicious)