Ideas in writing, on food and drink culture
In this issue:
- Profile feature on Marco Pierre White
- A gnarled backyard plum tree offers reflections on family roots, neighbours, and the loss of a friend
- A look at illness and the loss of taste through the prism of family life
- A studied look through the ages at mother’s milk and feeding
- The delicious ghastliness of cannibal witches, gobbling fiends, and the frightening tales we tell to our children
- A spicy voyage across oceans and the chilli ties that bind.