Working in collaboration with Australian Artist Leah Bartholomew, Studio Milligram has created a vibrant set of serving towels in organic cotton to bring joyous colour and effortless style to your setting.
Leah Bartholomew's artwork is inspired by the beauty of her local environments, Northern NSW and Gold Coast. In this collaboration with Studio Milligram, Leah has created colourful abstractions of sentiments found in Australian landscapes. The compositions explore joyous botanical shapes with a vibrant palette evoking the comforting feelings of summer, the warm embrace of open air and finding ourselves linked with nature.
- Sold as a set of 2, these unique designs are the perfect companion for any celebration.
- Each towel measures 43cm wide x 70cm long.
- Made from 100% organic cotton.
- Please note: as fabric is printed this impacts the absorbency of the cotton and as such this towel is recommended for use as a serving towel rather than a traditional dish towel/tea towel
- Designed by Studio Milligram in Melbourne, Australia.