Take it easy on the trees as you take down notes with the stylish and sustainable Journal Twin Pack A5 from Karst.
With slim profiles and lightweight, water-resistant covers, this pair of tree-free journals are an environmentally-friendly option to take to lectures, meetings or on an adventure. Inside the tasteful-colour covers, you’ll find 52 perforated pages of Karst’s unique Stone Paper – a paper alternative that’s made using recycled materials, and requires a fraction of the water and energy used to make traditional paper.
Each twin pack features one ruled and one plain journal, making it easy to keep your subjects separate, or dedicate one to drawing and the other to writing down your travel memories – the choice is yours.
- Set of 2 soft-cover journals
- A5 (14.8 x 21cm)
- 52 pages of 120-micron (equivalent 144gsm) paper per journal
- One ruled page layout; one plain page layout
- Soft cover
- Unique waterproof cover; tear resistant; back sleeve pocket for storage; rounded corners; no bleed-through of ink
- Designed in Sydney, Australia